Dear friends, thank you for visiting the website of National Chung Hing University (hereinafter referred to as this website). This website respects and protects your personal privacy. In order to give you more peace of mind to use the services provided on this website, we hereby explain to you the privacy protection policy of this website.
1.Scope of application of this statement
This statement applies to all websites set up in the domain name of the National Chung Hing University (Domain Name, www.nchu.edu.tw), such as secret.nchu.edu.tw, www.oaa.nchu.edu.tw, Www.osa.nchu.edu.tw, cc.nchu.edu.tw, etc. are applicable to this statement, but do not apply to the websites of various government agencies or other external links linked to this website. You must refer to the privacy of the linked website. The rights protection policy, this website does not bear any joint responsibility.
2. On the collection of personal data
When you browse this website or download a file, you will not collect any personally identifiable information about you. The online services provided by this website will provide you with the latest and most authentic information such as name, ID card number, contact number, e-mail address, and address of the communication, depending on the service requirements.
The personal data collected on this website will be carried out within the scope of business provided by National Chung Hsing University or under the rules of mutual use according to law. Except as otherwise provided by law, it will not be used beyond the specific purpose of collection. use.
This website is obligated to protect your privacy and will not arbitrarily modify or delete any of your personal data and files without your consent. It will be obtained unless you agree or meet the following conditions:
- Via a legal route.
- Protect or defend the rights or ownership of the relevant online people.
- To protect the interests of all relevant units of this website.
- Cooperate with the legal investigation of the judicial unit.
- Cooperate with relevant authorities and authorities to investigate or use according to their needs.
- Under the requirements of the relevant laws and regulations, the website service maintenance management and system adjustment are carried out.
3. The website security mechanism
This website will try its best to establish perfect security protection measures, use the hardware and software devices to establish network security mechanisms, and the website hosts will occasionally perform vulnerability scanning and system vulnerability repair. This website also installs a network record analysis system to detect network abnormal records and information. For the destructive behavior or the anomalous behavior of attempting to invade the server host, it will block the relevant security regulations and pass the alarm administration unit.
4. The use and transmission of personal data
This website has the right to custody, use, process or transmit the personal data obtained within the scope of the specific purpose or the law, from the date of the service start to the six months after the service ceases, the use area is Taiwan. area. This website will endeavor to maintain the security of all personal data with reasonable technology and procedures.
5. The use and policies of cookies
6. self-protection measures
Please keep your personal information, account number, vouchers and passwords in a safe place, and do not provide them to third parties, especially passwords. After you use the various service functions provided by this website, please be sure to log out. If you are sharing a computer with another person or using a public computer, remember to close the browser window to prevent others from reading your data.
7. The rights of the parties
(1) This website complies with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act and related laws and regulations, and provides the parties with the following rights to their personal data:
- Request a query or read.
- Make a copy.
- Request to add or correct.
- Request to stop collecting, processing and utilizing.
- Request to delete.
(2) If you wish to exercise the rights of the above parties, please fill out the "Application Form for Personal Information Use Information" (If each unit has an application form for the parties to exercise the above five rights, you may not use the "Personal Data Use Information Service" The application form is handed over to the relevant unit that accepts the business.
(3) If the school accepts the above (1) the exercise of the rights of the parties, if it is not allowed to provide or conduct according to law, the school may refuse.
(4) You are free to choose whether or not to provide your personal information, but if you do not provide or provide personal information, it may not be sufficient to confirm your identity, fraudulent use, misappropriation of other personal data or information. In case of inconsistency, you will lose your interest in participating in related business activities.
This website will revise and publish this policy statement from time to time in response to changes in the social environment and laws and regulations, and use the latest technology and regulations to protect your online privacy. Please feel free to read this policy online to protect Your rights.